- College sophomores, juniors, first semester seniors, or graduate students
- Desired degree programs are Agricultural Business, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Agronomy, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Communications, General Agriculture, Business, Finance
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Knowledge of agriculture/rural communities
- Prefer agricultural background
- Familiarity with financial/accounting terms and applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, and internet research, as well as the ability to learn other software
- Demonstrated work ethic and integrity
- Initiative to learn and work independently
- Flexibility and teamwork
If you have questions about the requirements, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-636-7809.
FCS Financial is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.