We help you minimize your risk by offering a wide variety of crop insurance policies to choose from. FCS Financial is a trusted name in crop insurance policies and plans. Contact one of our risk management specialists to help you find a policy that best suits your needs.Find a Crop Insurance Agent
Hear why Missouri producers choose FCS Financial for their crop insurance needs.
If you are not seeing our crop insurance brochure, click here.
Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Yield Protection (YP)/Actual Production History (APH) – insures producers again yield losses due to natural causes such as drought, excessive moisture hail, wind, frost, insects and disease. This product establishes a guarantee of bushels per acre.
- Revenue Protection (RP) – insure producers against yield losses due to natural causes such as drought, excessive moisture, hail, wind, frost, insects, and disease, and revenue losses caused by a change in the harvest price from the projected price. This product establishes a minimum guarantee of revenue per acre.
- Revenue Protection with Harvest Price Exclusion (RPE) – policies insure producers in the same manner as Revenue Protection polices, except the amount of insurance protection is based on the projected price only (the amount of insurance protection is not increased if the harvest price is greater than the projected price).
- Rainfall Index-Pasture, Rangeland, Forage & Apiculture – This insurance coverage is for a single peril – lack of precipitation. Insurance payments to a producer are calculated based on the deviation from normal precipitation interpolated to the grid and index interval(s) selected.
- Group Risk Plan (GRP) – Group Risk Plan insurance is a risk management tool to insure against widespread loss of production of the insured crop in a county.
- Group Risk Income Plan (GRIP) – combines Group Risk Plan coverage with price protection to insure against loss of revenue from the insured crop in a county.
Crop Hail Insurance
Crop hail insurance covers yield reduction caused by hail, fire, vandalism and transportation while crop is in the field or transported to the first place of storage. FCS Financial works with multiple companies to offer additional optional endorsements.
Locate your nearest FCS Financial risk management specialist to discuss the needs of your operation.
FCS Financial is an equal opportunity provider.