Operating loans are not a “one-size-fits-all” proposition, which is why we give you a choice of operating loans to purchase inputs and pay expenses. Our operating loans are designed to fit the way you produce and market. Our lending specialists can help you find the right operating loan for you.
Operating loans are short-term loans used to finance daily business operations. You can access your loan funds with drafts 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Funds may also be withdrawn online, by phone, and by visiting one of our offices.
Variable, fixed, and adjustable interest rates are available to allow you the flexibility to manage interest rate risk. We’ll develop a plan and maturity that fits your cash flow and production cycle.Start Your Application
Revolving Line of Credit
You are given a maximum credit line that can be disbursed at any one time. Plus, you can borrow and repay as often as necessary as long as the balance outstanding doesn’t exceed the credit limit. Funds are available on-call and do not accrue interest until drawn. Principal payment amounts go back on-call for future disbursements without signing new notes.
Revolving lines of credit (RLOC) can be established for up to three years. Disbursements can be made throughout the loan’s term and payment terms vary depending on your operations’ needs. Interest is due at least annually. On multiple-year RLOCs, the loan should be paid to a minimal balance annually. The outstanding balance plus accrued interest are due at maturity. Contact a your nearest lending specialist with questions about establishing an RLOC.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Interest means that interest will accrue on only the outstanding balance.
- OTS Plus Program lets qualified loans be written with a maturity date and an automatic renewal feature for additional years to limit paperwork and save you time.
- No fee for unused commitment means you will have no cost for funds that stay “on-call.”
- There is no cap on loan size. Loan amounts are approved based on the individual customer’s financial position and needs.
- Farm Cash Management® links your FCS Financial line of credit with an AgriBank Money Market Investment account. Farm Cash Management® will automatically manage your funds to minimize your cost of credit when you have a loan balance – or, if you’ve put more funds into your account than are needed for your loan, it will automatically invest the excess funds so you can earn a competitive interest rate.
(This is not an offer for the sale of FCM investment accounts or AgriBank Money Market investments. Such investments are not insured by or a direct obligation of the United States government. FCM investments can only be purchased directly from AgriBank, FCB. Carefully review the disclosure information provided to all prospective purchasers prior to purchasing. Farm Credit associations are not authorized to represent AgriBank regarding AgriBank Money Market investments. You should not rely on any statement or opinion of such association or its personnel in deciding upon the safety and soundness of investment accounts or their suitability for your particular situation.)